andy_race80

Victorian Top Floor flat layout ideas

Andy Race
6 years ago
Hi,

My partner and I have just purchased a top floor Victorian terraced flat and are looking to update it.

The living room is the room that sold it to us with a large bay window with stained glass panels. However from there backwards it all gets a bit dark and narrow. The hall runs right though the flat with a master bedroom, box room, bathroom coming off it and a kitchen at the back leading to steps to the garden below. Is there a better way to lay it out?

The property has two lofts, one large above the living room and main bedroom that could be suitable for conversion and then a smaller one over the remaining rooms which you can still stand in. The property is in a conservation area so planning could be difficult.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Andy

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.