xanjalix

Please help me with my tiny bathroom!

A D
6 years ago

Hi hope you can help! We recently bought a house that needs loads of work, and it's pretty overwhelming but we're starting with the main bathroom. It's quite small and I've attached pictures of the current layout.

We know what we want, but struggling to visualise it and imagine it all fitting in!

Please could I get some advice on suggested layouts, and any advice on brands we should be looking at?

We know we would like:

- L shaped shower bath with screen. Shower to have a hand held head and a fitted rain shower head

- Sink with vanity unit and mirror over (therefore we can't keep the sink where it is because of the window)

- Heated towel rail

- Light grey wall tiles, with darker grey floor tiles. Quite large to make it look bigger.

- Vertical mosaic behind shower

- Alcove shelf around the bath area somewhere

Any help/advice would be much appreciated. I've attached a floor plan with measurements but for ease:

- 2180mm x 1670mm

Comments (18)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.