amycook166

Geometric Wall? Yay or nay? Colours? HELP :(

Amy C
6 years ago

Hi!

I need help.

Just moved into my house and there is an hideous wallpaper up in my living room that I am dying to rip off ASAP. (See pic)

I currently have a brown leather couch with grey pillow and blankets, cream-ish carpet... (photo attached)...

I ideally wanted grey walls. Would this go with browns? Also, the hideous wall paper is on the entire wall of the chimney breast, but I would like to do DIY geometric painting on this whole entire wall (not just the chimney breast)

My questions are:

1) would you just do the chimney breast or the whole wall?

2) if whole, is it easy with all the corners etc?

4) the fire place is an eye sore too! However, a new fire is not on the agenda at the moment due to money. Is there anything I can do to spruce it up for now?

3) should I have grey walls all around and then the geometric wall more creams with greys? What colours would you suggest? Photos appreciated!!! :) :) :)

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.