mwailtd

Get savvy with your storage

MWAI Architecture and Interiors
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

With the hustle and bustle of life/work/families everyone can do with a few more clever storage ideas, right?!

Here are a few sneaky options to help you de-clutter and maintain a bit more order at home (we all know how hard that can be!)

Family PC/MAC Space

Ok so I love this one! Who else has a communal computer in their living room? When you have guests around and are entertaining, sometimes you just wish the computer, which is inevitably littered with pens/paper/random objects, would just disappear. Well with these cupboards it can do! And the overall effect is so subtle and seamless.

Closet Space

You don't have to own a wardrobe! Sometimes, a few carefully placed and well decorated shelves with a hanging rail can be just as good. The example below shows how you can be creative with storage space instead of, or in addition to, wardrobes.

Bedroom TV

These sliding wardrobe doors are a really great, neat way of hiding away the TV in your bedroom, whilst still incorporating drawers and making use of storage space.

Kitchen

Using a door to conceal drawers in your kitchen gives a cleaner finish, and can balance out the overall appearance of your units if you want to mix with cupboards.

Under Stairs

Don't forget to make use of this space, if you can! We love how the doors replicate the shape of the stairs - very cool, and extremely practical. It's a yes from us.

Bathroom

I don't know about you, but my bathroom is littered with a myriad of half used bottles, products, and general washing ephemera. Whilst the image below shows quite a heavy example of bathroom storage, but getting some decent drawers in there and making use of the space under your sink/counter is well worth doing.

To sum up, just don't forget to get creative with your storage! Anyone else got some clever storage tips/solutions?

MWAI

www.mwai.co.uk

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.