melanie_norton34

Boiler in Loft access /positioning guidelines/regd

Melanie Norton
6 years ago
As you can see,since having loft conversion,I have been advised by plumber bottom of boiler too close to floor,minimum is 20cm gap required,also I no the plastering needs cutting away(that was just silly) .Am wanting easiest cheapest ( safe ) options to best place to reposition.This is gonna be my 21ye olds bedroom beds going against the wall.meeting plumber again today.So far obvious suggestion is to move to the loft and up higher off floor.My Dads suggested moving it directly down below into the bathroom. Plumber says not meant to go in bathroom.As always thid is stretching budget.Thoughts and suggestions please.Obviously will box it in.Plumber is old school,not Corgi registered but rates reasonable,I no he can move boiler will just need it signed off.I no i need to make sure air vent stays in samr place as not making a new hole in my roof.
Options asap please folks.Thanks

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.