wyattjnr

Kitchen Design HELP!

wyattjnr
6 years ago

Hello everyone.

We have been dragging our heels for the past few months and its time to make a decision about our kitchen. We have a Victorian terrace and have obtained planning permission to extend to the rear by 2.5m. We would have liked to extend into the side return and wrap around but the cost was too prohibitive as we are likely only going to be at the house for 4-5 years.

The main objective of the work is to have a kitchen/diner that has a connection to the lounge at the front of the house. The problem we have is that the house is already long and thin and we are making it longer. The position of the stairs means that the hallway acts as a long corridor and we are also limited for somewhere to put the toilet, WM/TB and storage.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. We seem to have run out of creative inspiration.

I have attached plans of our current and proposed layout.

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.