australasia78

paint for open plan living room utility and kitchen diner !

australasia78
6 years ago
I have bought wevet for the living room and enough to cover the rest of this open area living . However I would to know if pavilion grey doors and skirting would be a good idea.
I have bought the paint for good or bad!

Alternatively , would you suggest white doors and alchitraves and ammonite on the wall opposite the fireplace ( as wevet goes pink when the sun shines directly in it in this south facing room) also thinking of ammonite on the wall with all the patio doors in the kitchen and wevet opposite ? Wevet in utility with pavilion grey alchitraves and skirting - advice or confirmation this is ok would be helpful ! Happy to go with dimpse instead of ammonite as I have this in the hallway. More s dilemma of what colour to do doors and alchitraves if I have wevet and ammonite on the walls. Thank you !!

Comments (23)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.