lanzmo

Outdoor Decor Help

Lisa Landsman
6 years ago
in the fall, we repaved our patio and built a new pergola that is significantly larger than our last one. We will be staining the new pergola a dark gray when the weather turns, but our furniture looks sparse now under the larger pergola. Would love thoughts on modern design to add to existing furniture rather than buying all new. My cushions are a light beige and I bought red and white throw pillows with al different designs. I would like to get a fire table, but we have to do propane. There are some nice propane covers as an option. I would like extra seating and have been looking at little stools and poufs. I have a pic of what the area under the old pergola looked like before it rusted out and the planter boxes fell apart. help!

Comments (13)

Sponsored
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.