natalie_smith62

Garden overhaul - help with costing?

Natalie Smith
6 years ago

We are looking to do a garden overhaul and we have no idea how much things costs. I’m wondering if you can help me with costing on the following:

1. Remove and replace Side fences with a basic paling fence, at least 120cm tall

2. Remove all concrete paths, patio, fences (exception : we want to leave the concrete path that runs alongside the house from the front driveway for access to bins)

3. Remove Shed, plants and pavers at side of property

4. Remove and replace brown front fence (see last 3 pics) with a basic paling fence, at least 180cm and preferably sitting on top, or just behind the rock wall, and extending around to the side of the driveway

5. Install artificial grass to the whole area.

6. Install a 3 x 3 m area of patio/paving outside the living area, from which the first picture was taken

Thanks for any advice on costing! Also who do I need to do this work?

Thanks guys,

Natalie

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.