dollface__

To get a winged headboard or not?

Christina
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Afternoon All,

I’m currently putting together my master bedroom and hoping once its finished that it will be plush, warm and inviting however I’m a little stuck on what headboard to get, I’ve so far narrowed it down to three options (without the chesterfield tufting):

I’m concerned that if I get a winged headboard that there will be a disconnect between the bed and side tables while sitting or laying in bed but have read somewhere that winged headboards make rooms seem cosier because of the amount of space that they take up.

This is so far the start I’ve made on the room and it is looking a little sparse even though the majority of my furniture is in there because of the high ceilings and lack of art/wall coverings.

Do you think this space would suit the winged headboard or would I be better of choosing one of the others?

Please help!

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.