carolyn_billings

Splashback and wallcolour advice for a Wimborne White kitchen please

Cas B
5 years ago

We have just had a hand painted kitchen installed painted in F and B Wimborne white with a light beige Bottocino worktop from Classic Quartz and light ivory limestone floor. Am struggling now on 2 counts - what colour to paint the walls and what to use as a splashback behind the cooker. We originally painted the walls in Paint and Paper library Ivory 1 as wanted a creamy ivory but not sure they look right now and our designer wants us to paint them Joas white which I don’t want to do as don’t want to go any more brown. Any other suggestions? Dont want to go grey as kitchen is quite dark which is why we’ve gone light units but not sure what else goes or could just keep the current colour.

Also any splashback suggestions please - was thinking the Ca’ Pietra mirrored Roccoco tile in mercury or Winchester Tiles Pendragon tiles in soft green but not sure if need some more colour in the kitchen. Any help gratefully received please Thank you very much

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.