ousle

Help, Master Suite and Layout

Rainbow752
5 years ago

Hi

I am about to start remodelling and extending my house. I have most of my layout sorted now but I'm stuck on the master suite.

The picture shows the room size 6m long x 3.5m wide with one window, the ensuite is attached 3m long x 1.4m wide.

The windows can be moved anywhere on the walls they have been placed on but thought they looked best in the middle. The black walls are all new and part of the extension. The grey walls can’t be moved and are internal. The entrance into the bedroom can go anywhere south of the small divider line on the photo.

I would like a bath and shower or a shower and double sink in the ensuite. The bedroom would be great to have a walk-in wardrobe and a dressing/makeup desk space. I will have a king bed. Any help would be appreciated.

Currently I have one layout design I think works (see Picture 2) but it only has wall wardrobes with sliding doors. I feel as thought the room is lacking a wow factor and will just end up boring and boxy.

Thanks for any help

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.