webuser_333613519

Delimma - to have a separate utility room or not.

Olivia Benson
5 years ago

should I stick to the drawings and have a separate utility room or not? benefits of separate utility would mean my bigger then average fridge freezer, washing machine and dryer and cleaning equipment etc could be stored and hidden away. Downside: I would need an island in the middle for gas hob and extracter fan above it. Benefits of not having one is that i would not have to walk through a 2m hall to get to the kitchen and but I would need to find room for my bigger than average fridge freezer cleaning equipment such as buckets mops etc would need to be hidden away. And the hob could be against the wall as could the extracted fan.

i want to have 6 table and chairs at the end of the room with a tv against the wall.

Any suggestions and advice would would be much appreciated.

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.