benchmark_kitchens

The Benefits of having a kitchen island

In every kitchen there is the potential for great storage, display, and functionality. If your kitchen is lacking storage areas, a kitchen island may solve your problem. With the option of additional drawers, pull out shelves, and cabinets, the island is an extension to your existing casework.

A kitchen island is also perfect for kids. Whether it is homework time or they pitch in to help make dinner, a kitchen island is a great place for kids to feel part of the action and be in close eye view. It creates a focal point around which much family activity takes place.

A kitchen island can also add value to a home by providing additional storage. The added surface area to the kitchen can make food preparation easier and more convenient.

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.