sheree_giddings

Roof colour help please?

Sheree Giddings
5 years ago
hey all, 1st time posting .. we are 3 weeks away from having to have our colour desicions for our new home that we are building.. we are unsure in the roof colour. the 2 photos attached are with the same render colour that we are using but our home will be single level not double. The 1st photo has a light roof called "colorbond windspray" and the 2nd photo roof is called "slate grey - equivelant to colorbond Woodland grey. both photos have our same colour render.

Ideally we think a roof should not be too pale but also not too dark and heavy... hence the dilemma.. any advice would be much appreciated. the Windspray roof does go quite light in the sun too..

3rd and 4th photos are the description of each colour by the manufacturer... thank you!

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.