swr_installations

How do you choose your supplier/installer?

SWR Group
5 years ago

We're very interested to know how Houzzers make the decision to go with a certain supplier/installer. What's important to you when working with them? What do you expect from them?

Below are a few things we think are important to consumers:

Being able to see exactly what you're buying in a showroom, with the added benefit of possibly operating the product (depending on what it is) means you can really see if it is the right option for you. Also meeting trained experts that can assist and advise you, assures you your needs will be met.

Guarantees are important and should be explained to you so that you know what is included with the purchase of your product.

Having access to reviews left by previous customers is the best kind of reassurance as people who have shared the experience will let you know what to expect.

More often than not decisions are made depending on the price. You might be more inclined to go for the cheaper option but a purchase should be made dependent on your happiness with the product and your overall experience with the supplier.

Please leave a comment and let us know what else is important to you!

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.