benchmark_kitchens

The Two-Tone Trend

Time to step outside your comfort zone!

Add interest to your kitchen design by using another colour. Two-tone kitchens are currently a big trend, working well in both country style kitchens and chic, contemporary style kitchens.

Neutrals look great in modern kitchens but why not mix it up by using a bolder colour as a contrast? This may involve creating a focal point in the centre of the room, which could be done by having an island unit in an alternative colour to the surrounding units. Another option would be to have darker base units and lighter wall units, which gives the illusion of more space by drawing the eye upwards. You can then add in other elements in the room in the same colour as the wall units, to let the design flow throughout the kitchen.

Go for it, you will love it!

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.