keswing

Entrance hall - to paint or not to paint?

keswing
5 years ago

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to comment on my various posts recently. Today's dilemma (mainly because I plan to go on a mass paint buying trip tomorrow) is should I repaint the hallway with the existing colour (Dulux Bleached Lichen 1) or paint it Egyptian Cotton which is the base colour used in the new extension area, or choose a colour which ties in with the accent colours used in the extension area (Valspar, Fire Within, Woolly Mammoth, and Sun Vista Valley)? What do you think?

The hall is east facing so gets a lot of light, especially in the morning. I want to choose wisely because whatever colour we choose will be seen from within the extension area due to the long hall windows we've had put in.

Here's some pictures (excuse the mess, everything is a work in progress at the moment!). Look forward to your suggestions.

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.