hzdeleted_33367883

Help - Finishing a garden on a tight budget!

User
5 years ago

After having a 6 month 'break' (doing snagging jobs) after doing our extenison, I finally have the urge to get the garden tidied up b4 spring. The only issue is: we have no money left!!! :-) So how can i get this looking better without spending too much. We are currently saving up for a deck area which will run along the back up of the extension and will join up with the exisiting decking area around the other side (which you cant see in pics) This will have glass balustrade. How should we edge the borders? What should we do with the bank along the field fence? I would like to tarram and bark the borders. I have spent all day out there today cutting back all the shrubs which have been left for the last 10 yrs so not aure if they will survive!!! Sorry for the ramble but would love to hear your budget ideas!!!

Comments (27)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.