help with kitchen extension

Benn
last year
Hi we are looking to start work on our extension in the next few months but need some help making a decision on the kitchen Lay out we want to re use the kitchen units and doors but will need new worktop and tiles and was going to leave it in its current position but possibly add a breakfast bar on it? the door to the utility room can go anywhere on that wall but I’d like to put a tv on either that wall or the other side, leave the dining table where it is and use the extension space for another sofa or chairs so it can be more of an entertaining chill space. But again have no idea on where to put furniture.

I’ll drop in a few pics of how it is currently and the architect drawing for planning

I’d appreciate any input or ideas people may have

Thanks
Benn