webuser_602411680

70s bungalow - Any ideas please?

Emma
5 years ago
Hi, we have a detached true bungalow and I’m looking for ideas please.....

If you were to extend to give us say, a utility area, larger living area, given the current layout, where would you put the extension? I’m told the attic isn’t tall enough to convert. The living room is the front of the house, bedrooms at back, only one door in, at the side, other side too narrow to do much with. I’m struggling to imagine how the extension would ‘attach’ to the house given how the roof is. Current floor plan and rough plot layout below including newest photo with half built garage! (

I’m also looking for ideas on what we can clad the new concrete garage with, and what would match with the house. It’s second hand and was brick clad but this is all damaged now so we need to do something with it.

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.