webuser_925956620

Kitchen diner layout help please :)

HU-925956620
4 years ago

Hi

We’re upading our kitchen and are a little stuck for ideas as between us we’re not the best with interior design/layout.

The room is long and thin so one end will be a u shape kitchen area. The rest of the space we have remaining is 4.40 L x 330w With a few doors etc in the way to make it slightly more difficult.

ideally we’d like it to be a versatile area for dining and relaxing as whilst we have a separate lounge it’s on a separate floor so isn’t overly sociable.

the plan just has a dining table in the middle and storage on the back wall but feel we don’t need the storage and the dining area is taking up a lot of space and maybe a bit too formal however need to sit up to 6 when we have guests over.

Thanks in advance

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.