bradley_singer95

Design Help Please

Bradley Singer
4 years ago

Hey guys

we are completing on the sale of our house next week and was wondering if anyone can help how can we create more bedrooms upstairs and is there anyway of creating a ensuite or walk in bedroom off one of the large bedrooms. As much input would be appreciated.

1. Downstairs we plan to knock the wall through between kitchen and dinning room but still keep the utility area to separate for washing and the downstairs toilet.

2. the living room and dining/kitchen will have access through a double door as we would like to sometimes close that off as kids may play in the dinning area.

3. we plan to either put a extension or modern conservatory at the back of the house leading out from the dinning room.

hope anyone can help or if they have any views on our design ideas

thanks

front living room

dining room

kitchen

bedroom 1

bedroom 2 rear

dressing/bedroom 4

bedroom three which leads into dressing/bedroom 4

shower room

main bathroom

what you think putting a modern conservatory at the rear?

garden we've got kids so was planning to replace with astro turf as we dont want the headache of cutting the grass.

final image of the floorplan

Comments (34)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.