fernlady26

Feature wall with awkward edges?

fernlady26
4 years ago

Hi all, I'm thinking about putting a feature wall in my bedroom - a warm dark grey to offset the wood of my warbdrobe & drawers & the art on the wall. The only problem is that in one corner is a doorframe, so there will be a small bit where the feature wall looks like it's jutting out, and on the other end is where a pelmet meets that wall, so the darker paint will have to go around the pelmet awkwardly... Will this look ok or am I dreaming to think I can change the color of that wall? (Or are there any sneaky tricks I haven't thought of to make it look better?)

I've tried adding a photo but it keeps loading upside-down for some reason! I'll add it anyway in case someone is bothered to download & rotate it (please excuse the mess).

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.