fernlady26

Feature wall with awkward edges?

fernlady26
2 September, 2019

Hi all, I'm thinking about putting a feature wall in my bedroom - a warm dark grey to offset the wood of my warbdrobe & drawers & the art on the wall. The only problem is that in one corner is a doorframe, so there will be a small bit where the feature wall looks like it's jutting out, and on the other end is where a pelmet meets that wall, so the darker paint will have to go around the pelmet awkwardly... Will this look ok or am I dreaming to think I can change the color of that wall? (Or are there any sneaky tricks I haven't thought of to make it look better?)

I've tried adding a photo but it keeps loading upside-down for some reason! I'll add it anyway in case someone is bothered to download & rotate it (please excuse the mess).