teenytinyhouse

In your opinion, what is the FIRST priority when decorating a new home

teenytinyhouse
8 November, 2019
last modified: 8 November, 2019

Oxford Cottage · More Info

Picture for illustration.

I'm in the process of selling up and buying with my partner, and it will be my third house purchase, and his second. One lesson we've learned is that the FIRST room to get done in the new house will be our bedroom. I never got around to it in either of my last houses and always regretted it. Dammit, I'm going to have new wardrobes, nice wallpaper and pretty paint in my bedroom this time! <<ahem>>

After all the practical stuff like rewiring etc, what is your first decorating priority? Do you do the bedrooms, or focus on the public areas? Luxurious bath the first thing so you can cope with the rest? Or a new kitchen? Or do you maybe crack on with the garden first?