elizabethsimpson26

looking for contrast plain paper to Mathew Williams navy peacock

Elizabeth Simpson

I love Nathew Williams navy and green peacock feather wallpaper but struggling to find a plain contrasting paper or paint in the green

New Build, Berkhampsted, Hertfordshire · More Info

Amanda Neilson Interiors

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for your message, I will take a look at this and make a suggestion, regards Amanda.

• Elizabeth Simpson

Many thanks much appreciated looking for a plain coloured textured paper in the green colour within the wallpaper??
    Thanks

• delyth price

Take a sample of the paper to B&Q who can exactly match their paint range to the green you need?

Amanda Neilson Interiors

Hi again Elizabeth, so I researched the Osborne & Little wallpapers and there isn't really a good plain paper that will go with the peacock wallpaper. The green part in the paper is in fact raised with glitter in it - in case you needed to know! Anyway I think the best paint colour matches are Breakfast Room Green from Farrow & Ball or if you are brave - then Arsenic also from F&B tones well. I hope this helps! Regards Amanda.