ardthree

Please help with backsplash choice

ardthree
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

My counters for my kitchen remodel are installed (MSI Calacatta Venice) and now I could really use help picking my backsplash. My cabinets will be painted SW Pale White, my floors are oak hardwood I’m having restrained in medium walnut color. I’m not really wanting a plain white subway as counters and cabinets are all white. Here are my samples I’ve narrowed my choices too. My husband thinks the marble mosaic herringbone is too busy but I kind of love it as I like the warm tones that would match the floor. The two gray subway choices (light and dark) also come in a smaller 2 x 8 size that I may choose to do in a herringbone pattern instead. If I do the longer subway tiles in gray will probably do standard staggered as I don’t think I have room for a herringbone design. Open to any suggestions!

Comments (29)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.