rhosei_leedham

How should we rearrange the living room?

Rhosei Leedham

We are having the room replastered before painting and the fireplace is going to be changed. Sofas are going to be 2, 2 seater sofas. The huge window is opposite the fireplace but not directly opposite. It’s a really big challenge for me this one as doors tend to collide with where I would possibly place furniture. We have a big tv, lots of gaming computers and a tv box to consider.

It‘s quite a large room but difficult and the more I look at it the more difficult it gets.

I have been bashing my head against the wall with this room for sometime now and could really use some help, any thoughts are much appreciated, thank you.