webuser_292534189

Help for styling and furnishing a new build kitchen please

Phoebe Clk
3 years ago

Hello, we are purchasing a new build home and I am looking for some help with styling and

furnishing the breakfast kitchen.. This is what it is like now (platinum cupboards & tectonic grey worktop)

I'm looking for inspiration for dining table and chairs and bar stools.

I love the crushed velvet, knocker back chair current look BUT we have 4 young children so this is not a sensible option so Im thinking more along the lines of skandi with an art deco feel/theme throughout the house..

Im thinking grey/silver/white with mustard/ocre as a stamenet colour to also follow throughout .. The whole house is currently soft white walls with silver carpet so a very blank canvas to start with

This is the breakfast bar im thinking some bar stools which match with the dining table chairs at and a big clock on that bit of wall

This is the breakfast area I'm looking for a minimum 6 seater table with minimum three down each side. i like the skandi type chairs, the black metal leg chairs and more art deco style ones but I need leather or leather style or plastic chairs as the kids would ruin the fabric!!!

I'm also thinking a nice armchair in the corner would be nice maybe with a seepage small table? tbc

I will add floor plan and sizes in amount too.

Thanks in advance for any help I get.. I struggle putting it all together and seem to end up with miss mash lol

Comments (32)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.