sandringham12

What colour would you paint these kitchen units?!

sandringham12
3 years ago

We are looking to update the current kitchen with new appliances and also try to update the kitchen units under a strict budget. If at all, what colour would you recommend painting the kitchen units. The granite top is black with blue eyes. I would definitely change handles if we paint the kitchen. The floor is a very neutral, natural limestone. It has lots of natural light from bifolds beyond the family room/diner. (south facing). I don't like the little tiles on the splashback but don't really fancy taking them down! I would also like approximate costings for painting the units professionally. Lots of questions, bit of a blank canvas. (the piano/sofa is not in this position longterm - just for lockdown!

Comments (35)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.