webuser_745750651

1930’s-adding utility into hallway with bathroom

Linds F
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Recently I posted about renovating our current downstairs shower room in our 1930’s semi. However, after a long chat with my husband we feel it would be more beneficial to lose our hallway and extend the bathroom across and add a stud wall and put a small utility behind it.

We don’t have the money to do the whole kitchen up or knock beams/add steel-but just to rearrange the area so when we do we have a utility area and also haven’t spent a fortune redoing a bathroom that we end up regretting.

The hallway is super narrow and an almost wasted space. I’ve added current layout photo and an edited possible plan. Can someone share ideas/ give advice on what they think-especially on how to create a utility that’s functional ? Thanks!

Comments (15)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.