angelina_pepels

What color curtains?

Angel P
last modified: 5 days ago

I'm living in a very small house with not lots of light coming in. Unfortunatly my walls have a light lilac-grey color, I didn't know I picked a lilac color untill it was too late and I hate it, but I'm stuck with it. The floor is grey wood and most of the furniture and other colors in the room are: dark wood/brown, black and gold.These curtains make me feel like I'm living in an easter egg and I would like something more matching and calming. But I'm really bad at this and I don't want to buy the wrong ones. Can anyone help me with this?They used to be only for decoration but the roll curtain broke and I can't get a new one for this size so that's why I have been using them closed aswell
Edit: the photo didn't upload, the ones I have now are a light textured color. Really light yellowisch. They seem more yellow with the light coming in