angelina_pepels

What color curtains?

Angel P
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I'm living in a very small house with not lots of light coming in. Unfortunatly my walls have a light lilac-grey color, I didn't know I picked a lilac color untill it was too late and I hate it, but I'm stuck with it. The floor is grey wood and most of the furniture and other colors in the room are: dark wood/brown, black and gold.These curtains make me feel like I'm living in an easter egg and I would like something more matching and calming. But I'm really bad at this and I don't want to buy the wrong ones. Can anyone help me with this?They used to be only for decoration but the roll curtain broke and I can't get a new one for this size so that's why I have been using them closed aswell
Edit: the photo didn't upload, the ones I have now are a light textured color. Really light yellowisch. They seem more yellow with the light coming in

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.