webuser_925840519

Ideas for main bathroom please!

Tor
3 years ago

We are wanting to redo our main bathroom on a budget! We moved into the house 2 years ago and now getting round to tackle the ugly bathroom! We will keep the same layout so we don't have to move any pipework, but wondered about having a built in vanity unit to hide all the pipes with a new wall hung toilet and a cupboard underneath a new sink. My husband works at artisansofdevizes.com so we are thinking about putting a marble or porcelain vanity top and the same for the window sill. Would thought about a big mirror above the sink and toilet and either tile around it or have a trim around it. Also would like to replace the small corner unit for a bigger floor to ceiling unit and put in a new floor. Any suggestion on colour schemes for it all, flooring ideas (not tiles as we just need to lay over the top of what we have already, so have to be something like laminate or whatever is suitable for a bathroom) and design ideas? Thank you very much.

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.