webuser_758928786

Kitchen floor plan - what can I do?

Little8ird
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

This is the existing kitchen/breakfast room/utility layout.

I want to keep a utility, and thinking of taking out the pantry and making it a larger utility/boot room. There are stairs in the corner of the current breakfast room that will stay.

I would love to get thoughts on the best layout for the rest of the space. Few things to consider:

- We want to take out the wall between kitchen/breakfast room to make it one big space.

- The red i've added is to show double doors we plan to add as it leads to our outdoor eating area and i want to be able to open the kitchen out to this.

- I want an island

- Ideally like a dining table in the space (we do have a dining room, so not essential but good for casual eating or small dinner parties so we are all together when cooking).

I feel I'm losing ideas as i've looked at the floor plan so much, and would love to see if i'm missing some amazing ideas

Thanks

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.