webuser_11954614

Can't work out kitchen layout, help please.

Dave
2 years ago

Desperately need some help in redesigning my kitchen please. I am usually okay thinking these things out, but the doors in this one are throwing me. The drainage for the sink is to the left in the garage, so the sink could go under the window, or on the wall to the left of it. Apart from that there are no restrictions as I will be getting the room all re-plastered/wired and I will have to get gas brought in from the garage for the hob (cant use an induction), so that can go anywhere. I would like to have the fridge/freezer somewhere (block shown in the middle of the kitchen), but worst case, it can go in the garage, and I can just put an inbuilt fridge in. Doors will be getting changed so can be changed to be opened either way. I do like the idea of an island with a hob on it, but not sure if it is sensible/if kitchen is large enough.
Help please!

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.