rosmg2

Help me choose dining chair and sofa colours to match RED!! barstools

Ros Olatunji
2 years ago

We completed our open plan kitchen extension and love it. However, as we could not agree on barstools so we ended up choosing dark red italian leather to warm up the kitchen. We love/ hate them but th

ey are too comfortable, expensive, and difficult to replace. We are replacing the old sofa and mustard dining chairs but keeping the grey dining table. Its not perfect but we think it will disappear once we get the right chairs. My husband loves mustards , terracottas and and reds, and I like cooler pallettes, greens, blues, pnks and contrasts otherwise i feel claustrophobic as I do now with all these warm colours. all our friends and family love this but I feel it is not quote me

I would be happy to hear any thoughts; Please ignore my cat playing up to the camera!

Need help with colours , moods, styles of chairs etc...

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.