webuser_72217697252

2 bed ex local flat to 3/4 bed flat?

Jo Benny
2 years ago

Hello All,

Wondering if anyone would like to play with my current floor plan. I'm trying to move rooms around in my 2 bed ex local flat to better meet the needs of my growing family. Unfortunately, we are not in the position to buy a bigger place so need to think about how to reuse the exisiting space we have (pending on planning permission).

I did have a go at trying to create 2 double rooms and 2 box rooms (one being a nursery) but I'm unsure the plan will work.

I thought about putting the kitchen along the wall in the corridor and knocking through the nearest bedroom to make a kitchen come living room.

Adding a interior wall in the current living room to make 2 bedrooms and prehaps changing the exisiting kitchen to a bedroom.

If there are any enthusiast out there who would like to give it a go I would love to see suggestions on how you would do it.

Thanks for reading this post and I’m appreciative of for any ideas shared.

Joanna

Comments (24)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.