camille_melanie

Suggestions for paint color of utility/boots room? Help!

C D
2 years ago

Hi all,

I need to choose the color of the units as well as wall for our utility/boots room - and I am running out of inspiration...

Room is north facing and doesn't get much natural light, especially the corridor area with the tall cupboards where the coats/shoes will be stored - so I would prefer to have something quite light.

Kitchen next door (south facing with plenty of windows) will have Purbeck Stone on the units, Stiffkey Blue on island and Wimborne White on ceiling and walls - all from the Farrow and Ball color chart.

Floor will be tilled with porcelain imitation of stone - in the beige and grey tone - see image below.

For the utility, I would like to also have Wimborne White for ceiling as well as for the external door (to match rest of the house) but really open to suggestions for the rest.

It has to be practical but at the same time, I feel we could have "fun" with the space - just don't know what to do... ?

It feels very bland / beige at the moment.

Any suggestions / ideas?

Here the mock 3D renders of the space

Your advices and inspirations are very welcome :)

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.