hannah_welsh2145193

small garden help

Hannah
last year

So it’s been over a year and still not made any changes to the garden yet..

To save costs probably will just lay gravel ourselves rather than pay for someone to pave over (although we have considered paving ourselves too!), but I’d still like a wilder area at the back with tall grasses for the dogs to be able to sniff around in.

I’d also planned to put in raised beds around the edge but not sure if that will be possible without a carpenter/garden designer? they all seem to have 4 sides, can I just put 3-sided raised beds against the current boundary fences or would that not work?

The front patio area has lovely morning sun but another reason for tidying up (and removing the dog holes!) is to create a seating area for enjoying afternoon/evening sun at the back.

Any thoughts on how to improve this easily ourselves?! Should I give up on raised beds and just buy a few planters?

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.