webuser_747638355

Toning down grey kitchen

Jo O
last year

We have just had our new kitchen fitted and went for a colour that in warm lighting looks like a soft greige and almost had a very slight sage green tone to it in the showroom. As I feared might happen (but stupidly decided to just hope for the best!) in our North facing kitchen in natural day time lighting it just looks grey. A nice shade of grey and a nice kitchen but not the colour I would have wanted. I am looking for advice about how we can tile / furnish / dress the space to try and detract from the greyness and introduce some pretty and some cosy into what is currently a bit masculine and utilitarian. If it helps at all, the wrong cornice was installed and we are waiting for replacement of a plainer more clean and modern version. Thanks in advance!

Comments (24)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.