emgoodfellow

Kitchen cabinet colour dilema

emgoodfellow
last year

After years of planning, and saving, we finally have builders booked to totally renovate our downstairs. I have thought for years I would have an Inchyra blue kitchen with white worktop. We visited DIY kitchens for the last time at the weekend and the kitchen we're going for which is the Helmsley, was on display in a colour that's just thrown us! So I come for help wise Houzzers!
Inchyra blue units, pale walls, white worktop, or Ammonite units, inchyra or Stiffkey walls, or the new idea of Pelt units and pale walls.
We have had white high gloss units and black floor and worktop in a North facing room for 18 years, so was more inclined to have coloured units......but I'm doubting every decision at the minute!
We are south facing, large window, flooring is the little wooden sample by the Pelt cupboard, plan has no wall cupboards.
Worktop will definitely be plain white or very simply speckled white, Dekton, Hi-mac type product.

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.