webuser_768402840

Refurbishment ideas on the vestibule please

HU-768402840
last year

Hello,

Would be grateful for suggestions /ideas on refurbishing the vestibule. Something that can be reasonable or may be done at a later stage, once I move in. Given that my current budget has hit the ceiling and work is still pending!

For starters, the builder has advised changing the glass, as it's against Building regulations. His advice has generally been balanced and reasonable, so I think I will go with it. Which is in this case is to go to Pillkington Glass online and give him a pattern. I hope it doesn't cost an arm or a leg.

What else can I do to spruce up this vestibule? On entering, the left-hand side has a ? closet or a linen cupboard. This looks old and in poor shape. On the right is the glass and straight on will be a new door, to enter the hallway. Please see the pics enclosed within

Anything I can do to spruce things up, now that the builders are on-site? Or can I leave it for later, when I move in and hopefully finances will be less tight?

Please do advise

Mel

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.