stephanie_hofielen

Backlit mirror (round) in bathroom vs standard round framed mirror

Hello,

I am currently designing my new bathroom. The vanity will be 600m wide, black - handless (duravit), with a crittall style shower door, white wall tiles (vertical metro) and grey and white octagon design floor tiles. I have been planning to have a round black framed mirror hang over vanity with vertical wall lights on either side. However I am reconsidering a round mirror with back light, eliminating the need for the wall light. I am just not sure if the backlit mirror will provide enough light (yes, there will also be downlights), the reliability and overall look. I would welcome any thoughts on this or if anyone has undergone a similar thought process and what your decision was. Thank you for looking.

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.