webuser_71660

Upvd door damage repair ideas?

Tani H-S
last year

Lovely people, I know some out there ideas for patching this up cheaply as it's not a separate panel so alternative is to replace the whole door which is £££!
This is the outside pic - got damaged where a precious tenant tried to install an unauthorised cat flap 🙄
The inside is perfect so I prefer not to remove the cat flap if possible.
I thought perhaps a thin sheet of plastic cut around the cat flap to sit over the front and then I could get some sort of trim to cover the top?
What sort of plastic would work with a satin quite pvc door that's easy to cut?
Perspex I can get online but £30 a pop it's usually quite brittle as it's hard so worried I will crack it trying to cut around the cat flap.
P. S I know it won't look perfect but it's a cheap house in a cheap area so just want it to look nicer than it is now. It's outside in the yard so not worth spending hundreds on...
Thank you!

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.