webuser_288237992

Help! Need organization ideas for a small bathroom with no storage

I absolutely hate my bathroom! It gives me anxiety every time I walk in because of how everything is messily sitting out on the shelf. There is no storage space except for the tiny mirror on the wall, so I need organization ideas so my bathroom items aren’t sloppily splayed out. My home aesthetic is ”boho chich” (think Tulum vibes). Is there a way I can make this space look less cluttered and things are put away so they aren’t on display for everyone to see??

I would also like ideas on how to hide the shower, which I also hate. I’m not in a position to renovate so I can’t remove the glass panel. I was thinking about putting up a curtain rod with a shower curtain but I’m not sure how that would work with the glass panel. It’s also to help keep the water from flooding the floor every time I shower.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated because I’m desperate!!

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.