webuser_53515471566

Kitchen cabinet colours for 2023

Rachel B
11 months ago
last modified: 11 months ago

I've just installed a new in-frame timber kitchen that now needs painting. I love the whole Devol / Plain English slightly shabby vintage aesthetic, and I'm just wondering what the next big paint colours are for 2023? I previously had F&B railings which I loved, but navy blue kitchens seem a bit done to death so probably want something else this time, and as we have a section of cabinets in a dark corridor, also probably need to do a mix and match with runs of units (like the island) painted dark and some runs painted in a lighter colour. I'm in the UK so F&B, Little Green, and mylands colours would be good, though I think my local paint shop also stock Benjamin Moore. But not pink please, anything but pink! Thanks

Comments (13)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.