jane_gill80

Alternative bathroom layouts?

Jayne Gillo
6 months ago

New on here and would really appreciate some inspiration with our family bathroom we are trying to remodel.
Current layout is attached (with separate bath and shower) but it doesn't really work for us as feels very pokey and there is no surface to use for toothbrushes etc.
So we're thinking of combining the bath and shower and then using the extra space to have more of a vanity unit (current thinking attached). However we seem to be stuck with the toilet facing the door which isn't ideal. Are we missing an option here?
We've been working on the basis we need the toilet backing onto an outside wall for ease of plumbing (it's already prone to blocking!) and there are pipes in the cupboard that will have to stay in that location.

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.