gabriella_r69

Howdens Elmbridge/Chilcomb quality worth it?

gabriella R
5 months ago

Hi everyone! We are designing a bootroom/ utility and hesitating between brands such as Shaker Workshop/White Kitchen Co and Howdens Elmbridge/Chilcomb which is their more high end range. Overall it does come a good 30 percent cheaper. What does everyone think of their quality? What would you do? Thanks in advance!

Comments (2)

• Daisy England
    5 months ago

I represent an independent kitchen supplier so am not always on the same wavelength as the big sheds in opinions.

There is a Howdens FB site which might be worth joining to ask as Houzz is a very quiet forum.

• Sonia
    5 months ago

For a utility room I would go for the cheaper option, just depends on your budget. My sister had a beautiful kitchen fitted but the utility was a budget option. Do look at reviews as they can be an eye opener.

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.