pjmcfadyen

Kitchen/family room help needed

pjmcfadyen
2 months ago

Hello. Have bought a 1920’s bungalow and am doing a loft conversion and knocking down a wall to create open plan kitchen/family room. Really struggling with the layout. Been to a few places who have given different options such as units round 3 walls with peninsula, one or two walls with island etc. Was thinking of having a dining table too but not sure if that would be too much. what do you think? The ceilings are high and theres a bay window at the front and will be patio doors at the kitchen window side but they can move along a bit. We have another livingroom. These plans are architects drawings and have added a few plans we‘ve had done but would love other suggestions. Could make kitchen window longer like a kitchen window if that wall was left blank. Room is 3.8 x 9m. Thanks 🙂

m x 9 m. Thanks

Comments (15)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.