webuser_324210614

3 bed semi extension

HU-324210614
last month

Hello! We have just moved into our new house & looking to extend. We definitely need to either make the 3rd bedroom bigger, or create a 4th bedroom that is suitable for a double. Ideally we would like to go over the single story extension already in place, but I can't see how this would work. It would either make a strange l shape bedroom out of the 3rd or make a 4th long narrow bedroom. I was hoping to get some ideas from here from anyone that has done anything similar? We would also like to knock through to the kitchen and make it open plan. Also potentially knock the conservatory out and do a rear extension. We just don't really know where to start! I've attached a flood plan of the house. Thank-you!

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.